Monday, December 3rd 2007

As happens with everyone, the people closest to you influence your work. It has gotten bittingly cold in Dalian over the past week, so while I have dutifully carried my camera with me all week, my snaps have been limited to the indoor people I know variety. Long johns may be in order for next week.

Shawn Abraham, English teacher, enjoying dumplings at "Grandma's"
Dalian, China

Enjoying some niu rho jiao zi, dan chow fan, and di san xian at a nearby restaurant.

Shawn Abraham, our apartment
Dalian, China

Woody, Frank, Linda and Jason from my C1 class
Dalian, China

C1 is the first level class students can take without their parents. Most of my students are between 5 and 7 years old. Any digital camera is a great way to keep students out of their seats not listening to you. They love to have pictures taken of them

No comments: